Depending on your needs, we can provide short workshops lasting an hour up to a whole day, or courses over an extended period of time. All skill levels welcomed as we believe knowledge is for everyone. Sessions can be provided in person on online, anywhere in the world.
Sessions are designed and delivered by Dr Gyles Morrison MBBS, one of the world’s leading Clinical UX Specialists, who has a combined 7yrs of clinical and UX experience.
Introduction to Clinical UX
Working in Healthcare UX
- Understand the value of process mapping
- Learn to make an experience map
- Use an experience map to identify ways to improve an experience
UI Design Principles
- Understand the fundamentals of visual design
- Learn the basic principles of form design
- Understand the fundamentals of Information Architecture
- Learn basic rules of accessibility
- Understand the importance of prototyping
- Learn the basic principles of low and high fidelity prototyping
- Learn to create prototypes using Axure RP
Would you like to book a training session?
Just complete the form below and we’ll be in touch asap to discuss further.